Delivery & Returns
- Standard Shipping to the UK is £5.00 and will be shipped in 1-3 Working Days.
- Next Day Delivery to UK is £11.50 and will be shipped the same day if ordered before 1pm.
- Delivery to ROI is €9 and will be shipped in 1-2 working days.
- International Delivery is £20 and will be shipped in 1-3 Working days but please allow up to 10 working days to receive your order.
We want you to LOVE your new Ruby 67 purchase! If not, we are happy to offer a Full Refund or Exchange within 14 days of receipt of your order on all Full Price Items or up to and including 50% OFF original price. Any items returned outside of the 14 days policy will not be accepted. Items ordered for Collection can be returned/exchanged within 14 days of placing the order.
Credit notes are valid for 3 months.
Our 'OUTLET/CLEARANCE' sales are all Final - we do not offer Refund or Exchange on these items. All sales items with more than 50% reductions are final.
How to Return:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Gift cards are non-returnable.
To complete your return, you must email us prior to returning any items.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RETURN and your order number e.g. RETURN1340
- Please include your full name and reason for return. Once your return has been approved, you will receive an email confirming the return along with your Returns Authorisation Code.
- Please write the Returns Authorisation Code on the invoice you received then cutout the address label and post it back to Ruby 67 Boutique in the original packaging.
Upon receipt of the item(s) we will refund the order value, less the original shipping, to the original card.
Alternatively we can credit your account with the funds or if you would like an exchange please state which you would prefer in the Return Email.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 67a Whappstown Road Ballymena GB BT42 3DB.
To return your product, you should post your product to: 67a Whappstown Road Ballymena GB BT42 3DB
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.